Monday, June 15, 2009

GenZ


What will the kids after Gen Y be called? "Gen Z" gets my vote, not because it's evocative, but because it's easy to remember.

If I coined a name for them, it would be the "MOBILE-GLOBALS" to recognize the most significant technology of their early childhood and the world-connectedness into which they're being born.

These children are the ones born after the mid-90's (some say 2000). Here are some of the other names in contention.

Computer Generation
Generation M (for Millennium or Multi Task)
Millennials
Google generation
Global Generation
Generation Einstein
Generation Q (for "Quiet", termed by Thomas L. Friedman)
Net Gen, a shortened form of "Net Generation"
Source(s):

Thanks to a blogger named Tehtaza for the list above.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My sis told me about your website and the way nice it is.

She’s right, I'm actually impressed with the writing and slick design. It appears to me you’re simply scratching the surface in terms of what you'll be
able to accomplish, but you’re off to a terrific begin!

Review my site ... i'm having trouble getting pregnant

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home